Monday, August 14, 2006

Yet another Independence Day...

Yet another Indian Independence Day passes by. Nothing interesting to do. Just sit at home, gazing at the walls, doing nothing in general... *sigh*

BTW, I don't seem to understand what is the fixation with people wanting men also to look fair. Even my parents are pestering me into applying this cream, use that facial, go to this salon, try that pedicure. Why can't people accept me for who I am, and not what I look like?

Slogging it off at the gym seems soooooo much of an effort. Just sweating out 500 calories (as indicated by the digital meters on the various machines) feels like my entire chest is about to explode. And at the end of it, there is nothing to show for it. Not even a nono-gram loss. I think my body hates me for pestering it to lose weight. The more I pester it, the more it is adamant about not losing weight. I feel like this: 

It does not feel good to know that you've been rejected. It is a big blow, both psychologically, and mentally. Whatever you've been slogging off for seems to be of absolutely no use whatsoever.

Ok. Writer's Block big time. Till it clears up, ciao, and take care until then.

Oh, and BTW, in case it really does matter, HAPPY INDIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY! I know it means a lot to a lot of people, but then, its not easy to draw the line on what it actually means.

Live Life King Size! Hooyeah!

1 comment:

San said...

Visiting the gym isnt a bad thing - in the long run it would help yoyu not only to lose weight but just keep fit. It's only as you get older do you feel teh struggle of aching joints etc and you wish you had done more in your youth!

Regarding the fair and lovely cream - Oh i hope your parents ahevn't bought into taht mumbo jumbo?